Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap Up


Last month, I literally read like no books at all. But this month, I actually read a grand total of 7 books. I am so proud of myself and I hope to continue this reading streak until the end of summer.
1) P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
I gave this five stars because I absolutely enjoyed it. It was a very satisfying sequel to the previous novel.
Rating: 5 stars
2) An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This book was amaze balls! It was definitely my favorite of the month and that's all I have to say.
Rating: 5 stars
3) Shredderman: Secret Identity by Wendelin Van Draanen 
This is one of my favorite books from my childhood so I decided to give it a reread. It is still wonderful and funny in my opinion.
Rating: 4.3 stars 
4)  Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor 
Let's just say that this was way better than the first one but I am not eager to read Dreams of Gods and Monsters just yet.
Rating: 4.4 stars 
5) Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
This was hilarious. I loved Oliver and I can't wait to reread this in the future!
Rating: 4.8 stars
6) Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
So sad. This book was just so sad! If you read this then you should know why.
Rating: 5 stars 
7) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I suddenly had the urge to reread this baby so i did. And I loved it just as much as I did the first time.
Rating: 4.5 stars
Review will be coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment