Monday, July 6, 2015

JULY TBR

Last month I read a whopping 7 books, which was amazing. And not to mention all of the books I read, I thoroughly enjoyed. But this month I lowered my TBR because I don't want to put too much pressure on myself as a reader. These books do not count to my BOOKTUBEATHON TBR, but I will be doing a separate post to explain that so let's just get started. I have a TBR jar and I picked two which came out to say start a new series and read a book someone else picked out for you. I chose Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo for start a new series and my sisters want me to read None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio and The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. I am so excited to read these books and hopefully I like them all.
 
P.S. I am approaching my Goodreads reading goal of 35 books fast and I'm thinking if I should raise the bar higher. I don't know, tell me what you guys think about it.
 
QOTP: What are you reading this month and are you participating in Booktubeathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment