Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag ( Originally Created by ReadLikeWildFire and Ely Jayne )



This is my very first time doing a tag on my blog and since the year is pretty much more than halfway through, I wanted to do the Mid- Year Book Freak Out Tag originally created by ReadLikeWildFire and Ely Jayne on Youtube. So lets just get started.
 
1) Best book you've read so far in 2015.
The best book I've read so far in 2015 is a tie between three books which are I'll Give You the Sun, An Ember in the Ashes, and A Court of Thorns and Roses. Sorry! I couldn't just pick one. 
2) Best sequel you've read so far in 2015.
The best sequel I read this year was definitely Cress by Marissa Meyer. It was just so amazing with tons of action. Way better than the first two installments.
3) New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
I still haven't got around to The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh and hopefully I'll be buying it very soon.
4)  Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
I literally cannot wait for Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas! I know that it's going to be amazing.
5) Biggest disappointment.
The Kiss of Deception, I liked it but I didn't love it as much as everyone else did.
6) Biggest surprise.
Catching Jordan by Miranda Keneally was way better than I thought it would be.
7) Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
Sarah J. Maas ALL THE WAY!!!!
8) Newest fictional crush.
The Darkling from the Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
9) Newest favourite character.
Cress from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.
10) Book that made you cry.
I cried a lot but cried the hardest during The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas.
11) Book that made you happy.
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han.
12) Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
PAPERTOWNS!!!!!
13) Favorite review you've written this year.
14) Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year.
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy for sure. They're all equally stunning.
15)  What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Well I really want to read The Fallen Kingdoms series, Shatter Me trilogy, and the Legend trilogy.
 
Hope that you guys liked this tag and I apologize for not posting regularly and I will try my best to blog more often. See you in the next post.
~ Naya J.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment