Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Summer Contemporary Reads



     Well we are now approaching that lovely time of the year again. SUMMER!!!! Now I can have more time to read and I don't have to deal with school. It's going to be great. During this time a lot of people like to read the light-hearted contemporary books. I on the other hand read what I am in the mood for, which can range from fantasy to dystopian to contemporary. But for this post I will be listing some of my favorite books and my rating for each that would be great to read over your summer break.

1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I gave this book four stars but it was still a fantastic book.

2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell- This book was amazing. It was cute and the characters were pretty relatable. I gave this one five stars.

3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- I love this book so much! You guys need to read it because the sequel is coming out this month. FIVE STARS!

4. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally- It might be a little cheesy at times but it does have a great story to tell. Besides I need a cheesy book once in a while to please my guilty pleasure.

5. Any book by Sarah Dessen is great for the summer because I think almost all of them take place in a quote on quote 'beachy town'.

I hope you liked these book recommendations. I don't read that much contemporary so if you have any books that you want to recommend to me, leave them in the comments. Bye for now.


                                                                                                                              ~ Naya J.



No comments:

Post a Comment