Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses Review




A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas Review

Star Rating: 5 stars

Genre: New Adult Fantasy

Page Count: 416 pages


This book revolves around main character nineteen year old Feyre who basically takes care of her crippled father and two older sisters. One day while hunting in the woods, she kills a wolf like fairy but it comes with a consequence. She has to live in the fairy realm with her captor Tamlin. Will she get back to her family? Will she escape alive? Are you team Rhysand or Tamlin?

SPOILERS!!!
 
 
     Oh my goodness, this book was so swoon-worthy and steamy and I just loved it! I can not wait for the second installment because the love triangle is killing me. I am so conflicted with who to choose: Tamlin or Rhysand? I can't choose because I love them both but if one is chosen, my heart will break for the other. Tamlin is just so nice and sweet, and Rhysand is a hot bad boy who is very enticing. Besides the love triangle, Feyre is a fairy now. How crazy? During that scene, I was literally imagining the Breaking Dawn scene when Bella turned into a vampire.
 
 
     This book was just amazing and I loved every piece of it. I liked it way better than Throne of Glass and I loved that too. Sarah J. Maas is just a great author. She is becoming one of my favorites. Just read it. Read it now. Now!
 
QOTP: Are you team Rhysand or Tamlin?
 
See you in the next post.
 
 
                                                                                                                                      ~Naya J.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment