Monday, May 18, 2015

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Review

 
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Review

Star Rating: 5 stars

Genre: Contemporary

Page Count: 303 pages



      This book is about a not so openly gay teen named Simon emailing an anonymous boy under the pseudonym of Blue. But one day after forgetting to close his emails at school, they fall into the wrong hands. Now he is being blackmailed by a fellow classmate. If Simon doesn't achieve to get his best friend Abby to date his blackmailer, his biggest secret will be exposed.
 
     Overall this book was amazing. I loved all the characters especially Simon and my favorite part of the book were the emails. They were just so cute and hilarious.  Through the whole book you are trying to guess who is Blue. When Blue's identity finally came to the surface, I was so surprised. I didn't expect it to be the person that it was. When they finally got together, I just fangirled so hard. I just wish that this book was longer because I wanted to see more of the relationship. But I guess that everything great must come to an end.


                                                                                                                              ~ Naya J.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment