Saturday, September 5, 2015

FICTIONAL BOYFRIENDS!!!! Part 1

Fiction is like the best when it comes to the boys. I mean fictional boyfriends are everything, and they are so much better than boys in real life. I have a ton of fictional boyfriends so let's just get started. This list isn't in any particular order.
1) Gansey from The Raven Cycle Quartet by Maggie Stiefvater - I love Gansey so much! He is my love. First off, he is smart, witty, and obviously very caring when it comes to his friends. I have my fingers crossed that he lives through the last book.
2) Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - Rhysand is to die for. He has the right amount of bad boy in his blood and he is so attractive at least that is how I picture him. I like Tamlin too but Rhysand is endgame.
3) Peter and Johnathan Ambrose McClaren from the To All the Boys I've Loved Before Dualogy by Jenny Han - The love triangle in this book is so good that it was too hard for me to choose one of the two boys. Peter is always there and funny. Johnathan is sweet and lovable. Like I said, too hard to choose.
4) Nikolai from the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo - Nikolai is basically boyfriend goals. He's funny, cute, and not to be a gold digger but he's rich too.

5) Simon from the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare - Everyone on this blog should know that Simon is the number one bae. I love him so much and I don't think anyone can top Simon in my book.
There will definitely be a part 2 because I have so many book boyfriends I need to share.
~Naya J.

No comments:

Post a Comment